Non-cash payment transactions can be executed by:
- coming to Fina
- via Fina e-payment
Based on the contractual business cooperation between Fina and commercial banks, you can submit payment orders* at Fina:
- on paper (HUB 3 and HUB 3A payment orders) and
- in a file format (message pain.001.001.03) on a USB stick, CD, or DVD.
The message pain.001 serves to initiate a payment order in a file format and is used as the default payment order in the SEPA payment areas (credit transfers) in the euro currency payments. In the Republic of Croatia, the message pain.001, aside from payments in the euro currency, is also used for payments (credit transfers) in the HRK currency, as well as for payments in other currencies.
According to SEPA regulations, credit transfers in HRK have the following characteristics:
- HRK currency payments,
- Payee’s HR IBAN account and
- the NORM emergency indicator.
On the payment order form, fill out the model description and reference number, which must be consistent with the Overview of the Basic Reference Number Models. The Overview of the Basic Reference Number Models can be seen here.
- intra-bank orders (regardless of the execution date) and interbank orders for execution on the next working day are received in the times set for working with clients
- interbank transfer orders for execution on the same working day are received until 14:15 hours.
List of banks by technological models
|Croatian National Bank||1001005|
|Samoborska banka d.d.||2403009|
|BKS Bank AG, Glavna podružnica Hrvatska||2488001|
|Croatia banka d.d.||2485003|
|Erste & Steiermärkische bank d.d.||2402006|
|Hrvatska poštanska banka d.d.||2390001|
|Addiko bank d.d.||2500009|
|Imex banka d.d.||2492008|
|Istarska kreditna banka Umag d.d.||2380006|
|Karlovačka banka d.d.||2400008|
|Agram banka d.d.||2481000|
|OTP banka d.d.||2407000|
|Partner banka d.d.||2408002|
|Podravska banka d.d.||2386002|
|Privredna banka Zagreb d.d.||2340009|
|Raiffeisenbank Austria d.d.||2484008|
|Slatinska banka d.d.||2412009|
|J&T banka d.d.||2489004|
|Zagrebačka banka d.d.||2360000|
*Payment orders are filled out in accordance with the Decision on Payment Orders of the Croatian National Bank and according to the Instructions on Form, Content and Use of Standardized Payment Orders (HUB 3 and HUB 3A) in payment transactions.
Collections Files Converter
Fina has created an application that allows conversion of payment orders from the txt file of the collections file format to the xml file in the message format pain.001.001.03 (xml message). After loading the txt file and manually filling out all the required data in the Converter Application, the file is ready to be stored on your computer or portable media. The application also allows printing of data from the message pain.001.001.03 to pdf, excel or word format.
Direct debit is a national or cross-border payment service that enables collection of payments from the payer’s account, when the payment transaction is initiated by the payee with the consent of the payer.
FinTIS is an application solution that allows you to easily link your business IT systems (e.g. ERP system) with SEPA direct debit functionalities.
Additional benefits of using FinTIS include:
- you do not have to invest funds in developing your own solution,
- expand your business network to over 160 Fina branch offices,
- apart from your own locations, FinTIS can be used either at Fina or from a third party on your behalf, selecting the functionality that you need and paying only them.
The solution is intended for all business entities who want:
- to more efficiently manage receivables from end users of their services,
- to make their services more accessible, because the payer does not have to worry about paying their invoice, thus covering their obligations in a timely and secure manner.
It is good to have FinTIS for making use of SEPA direct debit, because it simplifies collecting and managing payer consent, provides support for creating a SEPA direct debit order, and allows the conversion of excel table data into a SEPA direct debit order.
Notifications for registered users
Changes in HRK SCT payments schemes
In order to align with the SEPA documentation of the European Payments Council, there were changes in the SCT payment schemes and the documentation was amended:
- SCT - Customer Instructions pain.001 come into force as of 01.06.2019.
Filling out salary or receipt payment orders
The Act on Contributions and the Income Tax Act stipulate filling out orders for the payment of salaries i.e. receipts, which are subject to the payment of contributions, as well as filling out orders for payment of receipts that are deemed income and are not subject to contributions.
On the Payment Order, the "Model" and "Payer’s reference number" fields are filled in as follows:
HR67 OIB-GG001 to GG365 / 366-X
PIN of the taxable person
GG001 do GG365/366
the designation of the JOPPD Form report on which the obligation to pay contributions is paid,
Salary payment orders placed through the Fina Payment Service will be rejected if the employer who does not pay contributions is also the client of the following banks:
- KentBank d.d. (4124003)
- Samoborska banka d.d. (2403009)
An employer that does not pay contributions - a client of the aforementioned bank can execute salary payment orders at the Fina branch office cashier desks.