Qualified Electronic Time-Stamp
The Time-Stamp service includes time stamping of data, electronic records, electronic documents, etc. by the time stamp issuer as a Trusted Third Party. It is an integral part of the Certification service because it supplements the Digital Certificate issuing service by extending the period of reliance upon a signature. It also provides additional security to data archiving procedures by protecting their authenticity and integrity for the entire storage period.
Time-Stamp incorporated in a document allows reliable demonstration that the document was signed at a particular point in time indicated in the Time-Stamp.
Fina’s Qualified Electronic Time-Stamp Service Fina QTSA 2017 is designed for Business Entities, Business Entities’ Associated Persons and citizens, with aim to support e-Business.
Please refer to the Qualified Time-Stamp Policy for detailed information, underlying rules and principles of providing Qualified Electronic Time-Stamp Services.
The following is required for using the Fina QTSA 2017 Qualified Electronic Time-Stamp Service:
- Internet access and communication enabled through standard HTTP, SSL and LDAP ports;
- A Qualified Electronic Time-Stamp client application (Time-Stamp client within the application or autonomous as recommended in IETF RFC 3161);
- An Authentication Certificate or Normalized Certificate for logging in to the Fina QTSA 2017 Qualified Electronic Time Stamp Service;
- A Fina Root CA Certificate including a Fina RDC 2015 Subordinate Certificate if you are using a Certificate issued on or after 7 December 2015 to log in; and
- A FINA RDC CA Root Certificate if you are using a Certificate issued up to 6 December 2015 to log in.
Access point for using the Fina QTSA 2017 Qualified Electronic Time-Stamp Service
If you hold an Authentication Certificate on a Fina e-Card/USB token or an Application Certificate installed on your PC, you will be able to access the Fina QTSA 2017 Qualified Electronic Time-Stamp Service via its access point at: https://tsa.fina.hr/ts-rfc3161.
Standardization documents and recommendations
- IETF RFC 3161 (2001) - Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure: Time_Stamp protocol (TSP),
- IETF RFC 5280 (2008) – Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure; Certificate and Certificate revocation List (CRL) Profile,
- ETSI EN 319 422 V1.1.1 (2016-03)
- ETSI EN 319 421 V1.1.1 (2016-03)
FINA QTSA 2017 QUALIFIED ELECTRONIC TIME STAMP SERVICE CERTIFICATES
Certificate Fina QTSA 2017 4 in use from 31/01/2019
|Certificate Fina QTSA 2017 4 in DER format|
|Certificate Fina QTSA 2017 4 in PEM format|
|Certificate Fina QTSA 2017 4 in TXT format|
Certificate Fina QTSA 2017 3 in use from 03/05/2018 to 30/01/2019
|Fina QTSA 2017 3 Certificate in DER format|
|Fina QTSA 2017 3 Certificate in PEM format|
|Fina QTSA 2017 3 Certificate in TXT format|
Certificate Fina QTSA 2017 2 in use from 04/05/2017 to 03/05/2018
|Fina QTSA 2017 2 Certificate in DER format|
|Fina QTSA 2017 2 Certificate in PEM format|
|Fina QTSA 2017 2 Certificate in TXT format|