Sending and receiving money
Fast international money transfer with Western Union is available at Fina branches. This service is primarily intended for persons who need to receive funds quickly. More information about fees for money transfer through Western Union is available here.
What do we offer?
It usually takes just a few minutes for the money to become available to the recipient. Thanks to Western Union's global network, the money can be transferred quickly and securely to more than 200 countries across the world.
Western Union has been providing money transfer services for more than 150 years, complying with the laws of the countries in which it operates. Millions of people around the world use Western Union services to send and receive money. The advantage of this service, apart from speed, is that no account or card is required.
At your nearest Fina branch, you can send money within Croatia or around the world, and receive money from within Croatia or any other destination in the world. The service is available in more than 200 countries, at more than 500,000 Western Union agent locations.
In most countries, money is sent and received in the local currency, which is the euro in Croatia. Currency conversion is carried out by Western Union.
How to send money?
- Fill in a simple Send Money form, available at Fina branches.
- Submit the form at the counter of the Financial Agency, together with an identification document, the money you want to send, and the fee for the money transfer service.
- You will receive a Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), which you need to provide to the person to whom you are sending money.
How to receive money?
- Ask the sender for the MTCN.
- Fill in a Receive Money form at the Fina branch and, together with an identification document, present the form at the counter.
- Collect your money and receipt.
The maximum amount of money that can be sent domestically and internationally is EUR 4,000.00.