Legislation, Documents and Conformance Certificates
As a Qualified Trust Service Provider, Fina ensures that certificates are issued in compliance with the proceedings required by the applicable Electronic Signature and Trust Service legislation and Fina’s Certificate Policy and Certification Practice Statements.
e-Signature and Trust Service legislation:
- Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market and repealing Directive 1999/93/EC;
- Act Implementing Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 July 2014 on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market and repealing Council Directive 1999/93 / EC (Croatian Official Gazette (hereinafter referred to as Official Gazette) 62/2017);
- Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/650 of 25 April 2016 laying down standards for the security assessment of qualified signature and seal creation devices pursuant to Articles 30(3) and 39(2) Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market;
- The Ordinance on the provision and use of trust services (Official Gazette 60/2019);
- Act Implementing General Data Protection Regulation (Official Gazette 42/2018).
Documents of Fina’s Certification Service production systems
Fina Root CA
|Certificate Policies and Certification Practice Statements|
|Certificate Policy and Certification Practice Statement for Fina Root CA, Version 2.4., Effective date: 10 June 2019|
Fina RDC 2015 CA
Certification Practice Statements
|Certification Practice Statement for Qualified Certificates for Website Authentication, Version 1.0., (Public Document), Effective date: 10 June 2019|
Fina RDC-TDU 2015 CA
|Certificate Policy for Non-qualified Certificates, Version 1.3., Effective date: 10 June 2019|
Certification Practice Statement
|Certification Practice Statement for Non-Qualified Certificates, Version 1.3., (Public Document), Effective date: 10 June 2019|
TSA Practice Statement
Fina continuously monitors users' needs, technology development, and new standards in the area of providing Qualified Trust Services, and according to this, continually improves and ensures cross-border interoperability of providing it's trust services.
The independent conformity assessment body regularly carries out the assessment of compliance of Fina as a Qualified Trust Service provider in the sense of Regulation (EU) No. 910/2014 (eIDAS Regulation), and about which Fina has certificates of conformity for the provision of Trust Services.
|Qualified Trust Service Conformance Certificate||Certificate data|
|Creation of qualified certificates for electronic signatures |
Creation of qualified certificates for electronic seals
Qualified electronic time stamps
Qualified certificates for website authentication
Certificate number: SI004-eIDAS
|Trust Service Conformance Certificate||Certificate data|
|Creation of certificates for electronic signatures, electronic seals and website authentication|| |
Certificate number: SI006-A-eIDAS